We at Sari Organik started to grow organic produce 12 years ago. We started experimenting with vegetables, fruit, rice and animals, trying to find a balanced system that will sustain itself and the environment with minimal input from other outside sources. Our aim is to build a model farm, a small family business that will grow organically with the market demands and benefit all. We are building a model farm that serves as an educational center and hope to see other farmers join our efforts to bring on “Green Bali”.
Some of our services:
- Growing organic vegetables, rice and soya.
- Processing locally grown ingredients and selling health food and drinks.
- Saving rare varieties of rice and propagating non hybrid seeds.
- Educational programs and tours.
- Health food restaurant next to our garden for fresh and healthy food. 10 minutes walk from the centre of Ubud. You can call for motorbike pick up from the main road.
- You order, we deliver to you home or restaurant!
- Catering service.
- Warung Bodag Maliah : Subak Sok Wayah, Ubud. Tel, Bali - Indonesia. +62 361 972 087
- Sari Organik Penestanan : Penestanan, Campuhan Road, Ubud, Bali - Indonesia. Tel. +62 361 780 1839
- Pulu Mujung Warung : Jl. Raya Penelokan, Batur, Kintamani, Bangli, Bali - Indonesia. Tel. +62 361 879 6029 / +62 81 338 644 037